Thursday, January 02, 2014

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME

Well, it has been a super long since I posed here. I have been doing a ton of personal work, but most of it is not ready for prime time. With that said, I wanted to start posting stuff to the web again, so I started a tumblr account here where I will be posting all the work I can show to the world. A number of people have asked me about my process so I hope to make a bunch video about my process.

Thanks for continuing to come by, I hope you enjoy the new digs.

http://imageblock.tumblr.com

4 comments:

Tegan Clancy said...

Your Tumblr site looks amazing, I look forward to the inspiration in 2014!

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... success for you.....!!!

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!